• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, August 26, 2006

    What Do I Want?

    [There are some things money can't buy.]

    Money makes the world go round. That's what they say. Yet its not the case in my world... Been feeling pretty down lately... What with Prelims coming around the corner, tons of Mathematics that I still have no idea how to go about solving, wasting money watching cheesy movies..

    As if the cheese-factor doesn't already make me wonder why the hell I'm there, there's always that happily-ever-after ending that really takes a chomp out of me. What can I say, I'm just such a bitter and jealous person. Sue me.

    So. What better way to work it all off than a huge spending spree.. Yea.. Wished that worked for me.. Its really weird actually cos nowadays, I go off to town or some other shopping mall with a fat wallet, a heavy heart that also has visions of new clothes and other thingamajigs and a burning desire to just splurge.. Yet, at the end of the day, I ALWAYS end up home, empty-handed, a still-fat wallet, an even heavier heart and a few hours of my life wasted. What the heck's that? What's wrong with me?

    Feeling really like a Ha-Ha crab right now...~


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:02 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela