• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Monday, August 14, 2006

    Utter Disappointment

    [I tried so hard.. and got so far.. in the end.....] (Lyric from Linkin Park - In The End)

    Today was the NAPFA test. Final one. Was really a disappointment for me, just barely failed for pull-ups, 2.4km run and broadjump.. (by fail i mean as in failing to get D).. Damn.. I'm just drifting now. I feel so lost. Fucking shit. Wish I can just go back and start from Sec1 all over again.

    Fuck, and i forgot to eat dinner. Now my stomach's growling like mad. Fuck Fuck Fuck. This shit sucks. Today SUCKS~


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:13 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela