• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Tuesday, August 15, 2006

    The 3 hardest things.

    [And though it's just a line for you, for me it's true.. and never seem so right before.]
    (Lyric from Something Stupid - The Mavericks)

    They say that the 3 hardest things to say is "I Love You", "Sorry" and "Help Me". I don't really have much to say about the latter 2 as I personally have no problems doing either. No, more accurately, I never allowed myself to do anything which might make me apologise and I'd rather achieve things on my own accord, unless it would cost me an arm and a leg, then I might ask for someone else's help to donate them. I guess they really are one of the hardest things to say.

    "I Love You". The very words. Will she ever know how much I really want to tell her these 3 very very precious words. As a true-blue Cancerian, these 3 words are divine to me, almost sacred in fact. I abhor those who rattle them off to their so-called partners, yet never seem to mean them. Breaking and reconciling more times than days in a year is just beyond shallowness that I can't stomach. Accomodation's the word.

    Until proven wrong~

    Spread the love. Give In. Chill. Enjoy.


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:17 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela