• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Wednesday, August 16, 2006

    To end it all.

    [Just a few more steps to the top..]

    Buddies. Bed. Booze. Building. To escape from a reality, take your pick. My life's a mess, my feelings are totaled, my grades are absymal and I'm just a complete wreck. Prelims are a knocking in couple of weeks time and my mugging just doesn't seem to cut it. All that time spent studying away.. how come they don't seem to have any effect what-so-ever?

    After 18 years of life, I still don't feel at any point in time that I did anything meaningful, I've been spiriting it all away. In fact, I don't feel that I count for much in anybody's life at all. Maybe its cos I've withdrawn too much into my own little cubby hole... but still..

    Anyways, buddies no longer cut it. They've got their own problems, I've got mine. Bed did work, but I guess not anymore nowadays, too much brain things going on at night. Booze's not bad.. only that I hardly get drunk. Lol. Then there's the paunch....

    Iono.. just a rough patch i guess..~


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:23 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela