• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Monday, August 21, 2006

    The End Of The Road

    [The end of the road's near. What lies ahead..]

    Two years of JC life is coming to an end. In just a blink of an eye. Somehow or rather, the SGC forms task invokes a sense of nostalgia. It seems as if after just a short 2 years, it's time to recollect on all the meaningful things we've done in that period of time. Yet, judging from the list of things that are actually reflected on my respective certs, it seems as if I haven done a single thing worthy of remembrance. Personally.

    The impending A's loom just over the horizon. What with the continuous reminders about time left before the Prelims and subsequently the A's, one does feel a need to push the "PANIC" button and start revising. Yet, when I look ahead into my future, I don't see anything extremely bright shining at me. I always THOUGHT i wanted to involve myself somewhere in the area of Nanotechnology or the likes, yet now when I think about it, it doesn't really get me all hyped and motivated. I guess my career path will probably involve grunt work in the Armed Forces or janitor's.

    How did it all come to this~


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:12 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela