• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Monday, August 07, 2006

    Rough Patch

    [ When everything else turns dark... The bright light will shine...]

    This week's just beginning and its already almost ended, for school that is. Tuesday(thats tomorrow!!) a school event day with the National Day celebrations and its gonna be a sandcastle building day at East Coast Park and Wednesday and Thursday are holidays.. Public and School respectively. Friday's SRJC's I-Learn Day which is to promote IT learning and all that, which honestly sounds like bullsh*t to me. Anyways, well its supposed to be a "holiday", but due to some screw-up in the Physics Department, gotta go back to school for 1 hour to re-do SPA, which is a nightmare all over again. Really can't imagine if they told us we had to re-do Project Work!

    Long day in school today, and I think I'm screwing up my studies.. Yea I'm studying, but somehow i don't feel all that optimistic about the Prelims and the subsequent A's. Wonder if I already doomed to do badly for the exams... On a gloomier note, had a "revision" for NAPFA 5 stations today and again.. not really confident in passing NAPFA. Sigh~ that means a whole couple of months early in NS slogging my guts out when I could be working to earn $$, pursuing my hobbies, pursuing her and getting my QDL. Gosh, everything's so screwed up.

    Proably gonna sleep soon. Thats the only way to just forget everything and start the next day afresh. And i gotta be up early to cycle to ECP. Then do some dumb run. Then build sandcastle. Gosh. My bones are aching already.

    ...why did she leave so early...


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:13 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela