• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Thursday, August 10, 2006

    Feel My Wrath. Fuck Fuck Fuck.

    Yep, I'm pissed. You bet I am. Too much stuff happening right now that just cranking up my temper.

    First off. There's that particular group of individuals who thinks they can flare up anytime at anyone and blame it all on PMS. Damn u people, it ain't anyone's fucking fault that you gotta lose a few mLs of blood every month for the sake of development, so dun lose your temper and be a complete asshole to everyone within a 5metre radius and blame it on PMS later. Nobody did shit to you. Ooooh yes, dun go pretending you don't do shit like that. You're all guility.

    And what's the hell with people demanding accounts and extensions? I've been perfectly civil in asking and you people keep giving me shit excuses. Getting railed at by the bookshop uncle definitely wasn't part of my plan, and YES, thats the last straw, dun expect me to be civil when you don't return it. Like, what the hell does anyone want accounts logs for, do you think me or the bookshop would cheat you people of your pittance of an amount? This is a fucking class fund, not some freaking government fund. Oh, if you want your accounts by the way, you can jolly well get them yourself from the bookshop. I got enough on my mind without having to worry bout YOUR logs. Then there's those who never seems to have money. Dudes, this is Singapore! Are you some fucking pauper or what? And whats that I hear about people treating steads to food and drink. You got the cash to pamper your stead but none to pay for your education? Don't pretend to be some rich kid pampering your steads and all if you can't settle your fucking debts.

    And to that fucktard who tried to steal my bicycle. You can jolly well burn in hell. You fucker. Grow a fucking spine and get a job instead of being a bane to the society.

    Okay, I'm done. And don't any of you get on my case about your pitiful lives. I don't need to hear about it and I don't fucking care. So save up your comments and go home to mommy or whatever you people do.

    ...fuck.. this sucks...


    link | posted by A3306 at 9:13 PM |


    1 Comments:

    Blogger Urban Docent commented at 9:42 PM~  

    I agree . . . I suppose.

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela