• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Sunday, August 06, 2006

    A Fruitful Sunday. *YAAAWN*


    [Blooms of such brillant whiteness induce such feelings of peace and purity.. Yet represent the dead as well..]

    Had a pretty tiring day today. Woke up at 10am(AGAIN!) and wasted time on the computer blogging, reading blogs and chatting on MSN. [Yup, no work done again] Uploaded somemore photos into my DeviantArt gallery as well. Was supposed to meet Bantan at 2pm for badminton, so I had some time to spare.

    Left the house at 12pm and cycled to Marine Parade Community Centre via the Siglap Park Connector at Kebangan. Took me about 1hour to get there cos I kept stopping to take photos and quenching my thirst :P My.. it was such a hot day indeed. Wanted to book the court only to find out that they are under renovation until 12/08/06. Sigh~ No badminton I guess.

    Met up with Bantan and shot pool for awhile. Grabbed a bite to eat after pool and hung about for awhile, leaving Marine Parade about 5pm. Cycled back again via the Siglap Park Connector and dropped by a bicycle shop to adjust the seat. Got a real fright back there cos I accidently scratched myself with a rusty screw!! (Praise the person who invented vaccinations... and the one who made them compulsory in Singapore!)

    Now I'm back here blogging again about the "wonderful" Sunday and boring the shit out of all you people reading this. And I haven studied a single bit all weekend! Now I'm so looking forward to the next week ahead to redeem myself. Sigh~

    ...and i'm wondering how her weekend went...


    link | posted by A3306 at 8:33 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela