• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, August 05, 2006

    TV Dramas. A False Reality?


    [If only feelings of such blueness were as brillant as this wonderful morning sky..]

    Ok, so I've been watching too much TV lately, especially those TV drama serials like Zero Degree on Mediacorp, TVB ones like Armed Reaction III (I,II,IV,V) and even the cheesy ones on Sundays. And ya know, watching too much of these can really get to you especially when the plot always end up with a too-good-to-be-true relationship blossoming between the main characters. Sometimes, I really wonder whether saying "I Love You" is really as easy as those people on the screen make it seem like. If so, why am I finding it the hardest words to say to the one i really love. Hell, its even harder than saying "I'm gay!" out loud in public..i think.

    Honestly, I really do feel sad at times...especially when I see her. And the worst thing is for awhile back then, she actually noticed me around(and probably still do), but here I'm still looking for the courage to go up to her for a chat. Yup.. I guess I'm just that Average Friendly Chump.. AFC.. destined to just "be friends" with all the ladies. Still.. No harm living in my own world with my own rules.. Yup, just me and me alone..


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:22 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela