• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Thursday, July 27, 2006

    Time to work?

    Got the exam schedule for Prelims today. Crap. Got 3 papers on 1 day. AGAIN. And I heard that the econs/chem/math combi peeps got 4 papers in 1 day. Well, we can see how "great" the exam planning committee is. And I don't care if any teachers ever read this too, cos its true. Sue me~

    Did some homework juz awhile ago, NMR spectroscopy. Think I'm getting the hang of it, as in how to read splitting patterns and all that. Still got loads of work to do.. Fluids(part 2).. Complex Numbers II.. Sexual Reproduction..tutorial, and of course, there's NMR to complete. And here I am blogging away..... Of course, don't forget the Grp VII time trial. Whee~

    Played soccer after P.E today and I realised I'm totally hopeless at receiving balls, especially long and high ones. Seriously gotta go practise receiving balls for abit, if not I'm gonna be a joke. Haha~ But I guess my soccer skills did improve somewhat? (from horrendous to terrible? xD)

    Anyways, last day of school before the weekend tomorrow, so looking forward to it man.. Really wanna use the weekend to chiong tutorials and pack my table. Hahax.

    ..... didnt even get a glimpse of her today..


    link | posted by A3306 at 9:04 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela