• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Wednesday, July 26, 2006

    Housework

    Yep. I'm pretty depressed today. Came back home at about 6pm. Sat there brooding for a bit...

    Took the mop and started mopping the house down. LOL. Yea, I can do housework, don't look down on me! Haha. Why am I depressed? Well not really anything I cant handle I guess. Anyways. Watched the Zero Degrees serial on TV juz a few minutes ago and that guy in the show folded 1000 paper cranes for his girlfriend which totally doesnt deserve it! Wow. Wonder if I would do that.... wait. i can't fold paper cranes. Haha

    Okok, I'm juz spouting random nonsense. Gotta go do my NMR tutorial. ZZZ

    What in the world was i doing....


    link | posted by A3306 at 9:18 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela