• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, August 05, 2006

    WhosBoredNearYou

    Yes, I'm referring to that joke of a program(Yes, you know which one!) which allows us to "see" who stays in our block(and i think the new name's more adequat). Anyways, I started using it after receiving the 23435892798645th invitation from someone-out-there to join their "community". So okay, i joined. Surfed about for abit. Posted a message on the "block" board saying "hi." and... just started decomposing.

    Well, its good to know that those using the program on my block are decomposers as well looking at the previous post on the "block" board(3 1/2 months by the way.). Ok, so I didn't really toss the thing out of the window just yet. Tried the photo upload feature, profile features and read some of the topics in the "Coffeeshop"(which is basically a -cool- name for ''forum''), which were horribly outdated back to as far as 2 months.

    Well, that was my first time logging into it and probably my last. Or so i thought. Just got re-acquainted with it through a friend and I figured might as well give it a second chance... so there I was trying to log-in.

    Okay, finally got in after trying 5 IDs(hey I couldn't remember my account, dun blame me!) and saw, to my surprise, a MESSAGE. And its dated 3 months ago. LOL. That poor bastard might not even be alive already! I wrote a reply and clicked "send".. Just in case.

    Lets keep our fingers crossed for now shall we?


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:21 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela