• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Sunday, August 06, 2006

    Ten, Nine, Eight.

    YOUR TEN FAVOURITES
    favourite colors: white, black, silver
    favourite food: fish fillet
    favourite songs: Trance, Indie, Rock, Pop
    favourtie movies: Comedy, Teenage Romance, Racecars
    favourite sports: Cycling, Bball, Futbol, Tennis, Running
    favourite season: Autumn
    favourite ice-cream flavours: peppermint, chocolate, fruit flavours
    favourite countries: Singapore. Sentosa. XD
    favourite things: my bicycle, my camera, my computer


    YOUR NINE CURRENTS
    current mood: worried shitless
    current clothes: FBT sports bermudas and FBT jersey
    current desktop: A particular spacescape WP from deviantart.com
    current toe nails: i'm wearing socks -_-
    current time: 6.25pm
    current annoyance: myself. homework.
    current thoughts: f**k should i see a doctor bout that minor scratch from the rusty screw?
    current songs: Because I Am A Girl - Kiss
    current chatter: Phoebe


    YOUR 8 FIRST
    first Girlfriend: yet to have a first.
    first Boyfriend: first boy(space)friend would be some kindergarten dude called Sebastian(which I have no idea of his life/death)
    first crush: Cindy
    first movie: Star Wars Episode 4,5,6
    first piercing: if u include accidental.. then it will be tt time in P3 when i stepped on a nail.
    first lie: To my teacher for not handing up my homework
    first music: Happy Birthday To You!
    first toy: A whale wearing a blue cap.
    first cry: 22nd July 1988


    YOUR 6 LAST
    last drink: HL Milk
    last car ride: Comfort Cab
    last crush: ******(cant say HERE la! >.<)
    last movie seen: American Pie 4
    last phone call: to my mom about my scratch
    last cd played: Medal Of Honour : Pacific Assault

    4 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY: Cycled alot, played pool, took photos, ate Bak Chor Mee.

    3 THINGS YOU HEAR RIGHT NOW: "Hate me for all the things I didnt do for you", some plastic bag rustling noises, some program on TV

    2 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Oxygen! and water!

    1 THING I DO WHEN IM BORED: Think of her.

    WHO I WANT TO DO THIS: Anyone who reads this.


    link | posted by A3306 at 6:48 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela