• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    Crocodile tears or what?

    So I just read that the famous Croc Hunter, Steve Irwin died today. Pierced through the heart by some stingray barb.. which is quite the irony considering that it was one of the least dangerous creatures he encountered. A great person died today, an icon of nature, and of course I feel sad for him.

    But I'm not quite prepared to accept this flood of turtle icons. They say putting it infront of the MSN nick is a mark of respect for him. I'd say its just a dumb chain effect stunt. Honestly, I do not know really know this person, nor watched his shows, so I may be an ignorant bastard here, but majority of us do not really know this person, so why all that? Sounds pretty "crocodile tears"-ish to me.. My point is that, we feel the same remorse that we would feel if that charitable old lady living across the street that everyone loves was killed, but would we mark her death just as we mark the Croc Hunter?

    Bye Mr. Croc Hunter~


    link | posted by A3306 at 12:56 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela