• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, September 09, 2006

    Complete Baloney

    Spent most of today with Hanz out studying. One particular point in time, our conversation steered towards the -what if- area. And it was stupid.

    H: Eh dude, what would you do if you got 4 A's?
    Me: Hmm, Iono. Jump through the roof maybe?
    H: I know what I would do..
    Me: Yea? What?
    H: I'd tell you to wake up.
    Me: =.="

    What a crapper. And another scenario.. We were passing the time doing what guys do together while hanging out. Checking out the girls :D

    H: Eh, see that girl in black? I bet she's HFTBO.(Psst. Thats a codename!)

    *15 mins later. Coming back from the washroom*

    Me: Eh, she's not really HFTBO leh. I'd give her 7/10.

    H: Really?

    Me: I dare you go up to her. Look her over DAMN OBVIOUSLY, and shout back "Eh 7/10 too high la!"

    H: =.=". Sorry arh. I not asking for beating.

    Haha~ Den we had a good laugh while making the dare more and more "death-defying" (:

    "Eh 2/10 is too high liao la! She is NFFBFFN lor!" :X


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:49 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela