• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Friday, September 15, 2006

    High School Musical

    Just downloaded the music video for "Breaking Free", a song from the movie "High School Musical". After watching it, I really can't help but notice that the girl singer is so totally hot!! Vanessa Anne Hudgens, thats her name. Omg, so easily -distracted- nowadays.

    Downloading the actual movie right now, a mere 12% completed only though.. So there's still a while before I can watch it. I think it will be pretty good(especially since so many of the actresses are 8/10-ish) :x

    Omg, I feel so shallow! Haha. Okay! No I'm not! Its perfectly normal for guys my age to be checking out girls. *Tells self that its perfectly alright* Yes its alright... its perfectly alright..


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:14 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela