• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    Cleaned out

    Oh noes oh noes! The Biology MCQ paper's tomorrow!! And I just spent 8 hours playing on the computer. ARGH! I just finally got myself to stop(well actually my comp rebooted >.>) and just realised its 12am!! Oh noessssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! How to revise?!?!? :(

    Argh! Then also today went mad! I spent $42 in 1 hour!! Bought Eyes Open album from Snow Patrol and Jay's new album Still Fantasy and a Star Wars storybook! Lol, I'm such a rapid spender when I'm in the mood. Now totally cleaned out. :(

    As a matter in fact, I only got $1 for tomorrow. Bleah~


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:55 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela