• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Monday, December 25, 2006

    Day #5: Forced On Me

    Weapon presentation ceremony. I'm now the owner of a rifle, my so-called wife... I think I still prefer er.. HER to be my wife rather than some mean, metallic, oily and deadply piece of equipment kthxbye. I don't know about everyone else, but I personally don't think I'm suited to be learning skills on how to kill a person with my rifle. And I also just realised like most of my bunk mates are all attached! And their steads are quite pretty and cutesy too!! Me me me want too! Lolx~


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:28 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela