• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, December 23, 2006

    Day #2 : Reality Sinks In

    Woke up with a jolt to an unfamilar place today and was momentarily stunned. Then it all came back in a rush and my spirits plummeted! I was at BMT! Was about to pull my hair in frustration before i recalled my lack of it and decided to strangle the mosquito net instead. Most of the day was time wastage with pointless waiting, talks and unnecessary shouting. This whole shit about discipline is a sacrifice of intelligence and productivity. Fuck this, "only" 12 days left and I wanna die already. Oh and I got shifted to another platooon JUST when I was settling fine at the former. Countdown: 12 days.


    link | posted by A3306 at 12:43 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela