• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, December 23, 2006

    Day #3 : Inner Reality Upheaval

    I admit. I have a personal world within myself where I am king. Whenever anything invades my world or threaten the sovereignity of my world, I become really upset and depressed! I think I'm breaking down... Been having sudden bouts of depression where I feel completely despair and hopelessness. I hope I don't turn mental... Anyways. Wore the formal uniform (known as no. 4) for the first time today and it was hot as hell!! God bless prickly heat powder! Ah well.. 11 more days left..


    link | posted by A3306 at 12:46 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela