• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Sunday, June 25, 2006

    Odd numbers.

    Just studied Math and now online for a short 30 mintues to take a break. Xz thinks he's cooked for the mids. But I think he'll surprise us all again as he always does. Everytime. Anyways, I'm pretty much "cooked" as well considering I've done very little revision-wise and tomorrow's already the first day of school and the first day of exams as well. 12 days to go.. sigh~

    What have I done? Basically.. Haven touched Biology at all. Done an insignificant amt of Physics revision.Chemistry is about 40% done. And Math is like 60%? And thats just the reading part. Dun even get me started about practicing. Lol.

    I made a discovery about myself today. That is, that odd numbers seriously stress me out. Except the number 5 perhaps. So thats 2 weird numeral-related facts about me. One that I do all things subconsciously in terms of 5, and the second that all my stuff( food, pens, money etc) has to be even. Perhaps thats why I love Mcdonald's nuggets eh?

    6-piece nuggets <3


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:13 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela