• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, June 03, 2006

    The power of "Backspace"!

    Ok, another itty bitty thing majorly annoyed me just a few minutes ago. Took a LOOOOOOONG time to write out the previous post and when it was finally done? I clicked "Publish Post" and i got directed to a "404 page not found" picture. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! -__________- Now i GOTTA RE-TYPE IT AGAIN!?

    Haha! Luckily for me, was trying to recover my post, pressed "Backspace" a few times, and tada~! There's my post all ready to be published again. Whee.

    Sigh. What a pointless post. Here's a knife, do something with the knife... *stab*.. ZZZ..


    link | posted by A3306 at 2:38 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela