• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Tuesday, February 28, 2006

    Common Test

    The official final official final results and position placing for the JC2 common test is out today. And I'm didn't fare that badly I guess, rank 51st out of 803. However, as Phoebe pointed out, THIS is SRJC, so making top 50 shouldn't be all that difficult(for a Victorian). Okok, perhaps thats a tad too degrading of SRJC, but indeed i personally agree that I should be doing much better than this. Yes, it may be a "good" result, but not by my own personal standard. Call me overly-demanding, call me "too full of myself", it is my own opinion anyhow and i failed.

    This however has made me realise that I can indeed achieve much better grades though as i know personally that I have not achieved my maximum potential yet. Haha, so it's not too bad after all in that it's now a motivation for me to work even harder for the 2nd common test. Gonna pwn it man!


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:22 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela