• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Monday, February 27, 2006

    Integration

    I'm a happy man tonight. Yes i really am. Why..? Cos I can actually do my integration tutorial. LOL Ok, that might not be a big deal to most people out there. But to me, the one who had never got a satisfactory grade for A math in secondary school and now C math in JC, this is really a breakthrough for the mathematic realm. No doubt i had problems getting the solutions for a couple of questions here and there but thanks to Jackie, i managed to correct them. BUT i really gotta be more mindful about my carelessness. Forgot to put in the additional 3 from chain rule for 1 problem and forgot to use my calculator in radian mode for another problem. The result? I wasted a total of 30 mins trying to figure where the hell i gone wrong. Bleah.

    Ok, now i do believe in the phrase "Practise makes perfect." Ever since the plunge of my mathematics grades in secondary grade, never thought that i could ever begin to understand it all over again. It was terrible for Vectors and Differentiation as well, so I didn't really expect to be any better at Integration. But wow, just a couple hours of dedication by sitting down and reading the notes and actually attempting the tutorial actually opened up Integration to me. Of course, i wouldn't say I'm an Integration god now, but at least the Integration section on my paper wouldn't be blank. Just for your info, I got 2/10 for an open-book test on Vectors. THAT, is how bad I was at math.

    Ok nuff said, gotta go study up the "ideal" answers for Bio SPA skill C/D for tomorrow. Already have a pretty good idea what's coming out but hey, it doesn't hurt to do a little memory work eh? (:


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:42 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela