• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Sunday, February 26, 2006

    Danceworks 2006

    Woke up at 7am today, was supposed to meet Humphrey at 8 for tennis. But i turned off the alarm and went back to sleep for another "5 mins". Woke up again and the clock said 9am. -_- Quickly called Humphrey but he was still at home too LOL guess he woke up late as well. Anyways, met him at his place and made our way to VS to play.

    After tennis, decided to go down to Marina Square to watch the Danceworks 2006 competition.(HEY, i really love dance okaaaaay.) Funnily, there seemed to be alot of SRJC-ians down there. It's only later on did i realise that the SRJC Dance Society took part in it too, but yet I didn't see their performance, guess i missed their performance, and I was like only 15 mins late. Lol, how lucky is that? Humphrey wanted to meet me later on and he was supposed to be there at 1pm, but he arrived at 4pm. Gee, talk about only girls being able to be up to 2 hours late, he certainly smashed THAT record.

    Hung out with him at the Marina arcade for a good part of the late afternoon and spent some money on pool and arcade gaming. Met Jinyi too, and gosh, her hairstyle was so totally wicked. D: Left the place at about 6.30 and took 36 to Parkway Parade. Walked around that place for abit, grabbed some food along the way and left for home.

    Been feeling rather sick for the later part of the outing. Hope it doesnt blow up into a full-grown sickness. Gosh.

    Some stuff Humphrey said made me wish I could relive my life from secondary school up. Some stuff which i really loved in the past were dancing, tennis to name a few. Of course, I still like them, but because of computer games... Yes, computer games ruined my life, at least the way I see it. The addiction to them really kills. Wished I was never introduced to LAN gaming in P6. So what if you're a Counterstrike "god" or a Warcraft 3 elite? These "titles" only hold for as long as the game exists in the community. In exchange for these, i screwed up my studies as well as health. Till today, I can't believe I spent close to 5 days/week playing LAN in my secondary school hols. Imagine all that moolah spent, all that time wasted, all that fast food consumed, no wonder my holiday homework could never be completed even when there's like so little, and also that i "upsized" 30kg from Secondary 2 to Secondary 4.

    After that came the inferiority complex and the confidence killer. After all, VS is an elite school, so it's definitely no problem finding any Tom, Dick or Harry who would probably be either physically or intellectually better than me, or even both. Therefore the result? I became THE outcast, i shrunk from the class. My friends were far and few, and even then only just slightly better then "hi-and-bye" friends. The regret.. too late.. Didn't try out for tennis trials as i feared rejection. Didn't even consider dance. My point? Chuck those computer games out of the window! NOW.

    Ok, hydroxy assignment now. D:


    link | posted by A3306 at 9:55 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela