• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Monday, October 03, 2005

    Hallucinations? More nightmares? Cockroaches?

    Ok, i seriouly think something is getting to me. Been having more nightmares and I realised i've been hallucinating, yes! for a long time already, just that i didn't know i was till my sister told me. Anyways, the 2 latest nightmares are relating cockroaches as well as the hallucinations... They're all of cockroachs.. So. Wtf is with them cockroaches? One is okay to me, but 2 freaks me out. AND all my dreams involve cockroaches-take-over-the-world or human playing 2nd fiddle to roaches. Urgh!

    Oh yes, did i mentioned that i'm hallucinating? Yes! of them damn roaches. That day, i saw 4 roaches(Yes 4, and they were racing each other) in the kitchen at 3am and it so freaked me out that i forgot what i wanted to do at that time.

    Another time long ago, i was dragging out the mattress (yes i do sleep on a mattress) at like 2.30am when i THOUGHT i saw a roach on it. I quickly turned on the light but apparently there're wasn't so much as a feeler.

    A 3rd time, i woke up in the middle of the night to see a roach looking me from my nose(yes, that's funny, but i certainly wasn't laughing at that time). I brushed it off in shock and turned on the light, but again.. Nada. I assumed mr roach ran away when i brushed him off.

    Last but not least(my sister was here too), it was ~2.30am, i wanted to open the door, but a "roach" on the door handle gave me a jump. My sister saw it and stood up but couldn't see nothing. Thats when i knew.. i'm hallucinating

    Looking at the 4 situations above, you can all see some constants. The time was always late, it always involves roaches(-_-) AND the circumstances were always odd. (Well, do u see actual roaches doing all these?) Well w/e. Time for math.


    link | posted by A3306 at 4:21 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela