• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Sunday, January 22, 2006

    Memoirs Of A Geisha

    Yup, watched the movie today with Elwin, Phoebe and Edwin. Met Humphrey in the afternoon at about 3pm to play pool. Played and hung out with him till like 6pm, then went to purchase the tickets for the show. 8.20pm first row :(

    Anyways, the show was good, but there wasn't really a plot, as in the show was just same tone throughout. But nonetheless, its still a very good movie! Saw the trailers for The DaVinci Code which shows in May. Can't wait for it!! Anyways, the show ended at like 10.55pm and we immediately headed for home. Took train and bus, reached home at about 11.45pm. Was slightly concerned for Phoebe as she's like all alone and will reach home even later as she stays further. Naw, she'll be alright, considering she's so small size AND she's wearing all black. LOL woulda be hard to spot eh?

    Something else that I've been thinking about... Somebody said I'm self-centered and since then I've been pondering and reflecting. Am i really that self-centered? Been looking back on my actions for the past few months and i realised that I've indeed acted a self-centered snob at times. No doubt i tend to get carried away with the sarcasm but I can't really help it as its sorta "inbuild" thing hehe. Okok, I'm indeed self-centered at times and I'll try to change that. Hopefully then people will change their opinion about me. But if u need someone to spout sarcasm do ring me up! Hehex =p


    link | posted by A3306 at 3:00 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela