• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Saturday, December 31, 2005

    Haircut

    Got my haircut today. Now it doesn't look that thick, but it's still pretty bad i think. Sigh.

    Jason wanted to bring me to this hair stylist to cut hair, claims that its very good. $16. Went to Toa Payoh to try him. Well, I've got nothing to lose, its not like i got some glamorous hairstyle before cutting Lolz. Anyways, I never got to see whether he was really good or not cos Jason forgot to make an appointment -.-" so no cutting. WTH. Wasted my time. In the end went to another salon called QuickTouches or something to get my haircut. It was fast, and cost $10, so o wells, i guess it's still reasonable.

    Besides haircutting, another agenda is to buy new shoes. Really wanna get a pair of classic shoes for the new school year. But so far i haven't seen any that i really like, or which I think is worth spending money on. Was looking at some classic shoes online just now and saw a couple which looked really good. Gonna go hunt for them tomorrow. Queensway eh?

    The amount of holiday time ticks away and already I have lost the mood to continue with doing homework. Did quite considerable amount of homework in the past few days. But now I juz wanna enjoy my last few days of my holidays(and life?). Anyways, come 3rd Jan, gonna go to school(for the last time?) as a JC2 student. Argh! I hope i can take the stress. Anyways..

    Peace!


    link | posted by A3306 at 1:12 AM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela