Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ahah, wasted 2 hrs o.O

gee did something reaaaaaally dumb! wasted 2 hrs lol. ok its like this, i juz learnt how to fold stars out of straws from me fren. so its like, i took 55 home afta sch(time was 4pm) and began to fold stars.. hmm slept awhile. woke up and began folding.. was too engrossed... lol b4 i knew it, the bus had looped at east coast, past my stop and was on the way to bishan already -.-"(time was 5.15) okok so i dropped at bishan and took 55 again. Sheesh, missed my stop again becos of stars XD finally reached my stop afta it looped once more lol.(time 6pm) -_-"
Here is one.. XD (the red glow is by my wireless mouse)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


link | posted by A3306 at 7:52 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela