• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Sunday, October 22, 2006

    Hmm

    Aite I'm downright annoyed. with people who goes "oh oh oh so early so poor thing blah blah blah" when asking about my enlistment date. Don't wanna talk about it anymore. Period.

    Next person to comment about it goes down. In flames.

    On a happier note, I got some new songs to play on my CD-player ^__^ No more camping out on the computer to listen to my moosic ^___^

    Oh and I realised that there's alot of EXTERNAL stuff that supposed to be done thats NOT done. Omg omg. Help~

    11 days to A's. Meep~


    link | posted by A3306 at 11:23 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela