• DeviantArt


    Previous Posts Links Post-It

    Music Of The Mood(28/10/06)

    <bgsound src="http://home.vs.moe.edu.sg/tangwxb/lastsong.wma">
    The All-American Rejects - The Last Song
  • Thursday, May 11, 2006

    Me

    Saw this on Justine's blog. Its not a chain or what, but i thought it was pretty interesting to sit down and think about myself for abit.

    I AM: sarcasm's middle name.

    I WANT: Love and to love.

    I WISH: to slim down and get gold for NAPFA.

    I HATE: irritating gay-ish guys.

    I MISS: my younger teen years.

    I FEAR: Blood, rejection, roaches

    I HEAR: a song : Tea For Two

    I WONDER: what's a kiss like

    I REGRET: not making the most of my teenage years

    I AM NOT: a geek

    I DANCE: only for my own eyes

    I SING: when i'm in a good mood.

    I CRY: in the presence of onions

    I AM NOT ALWAYS: mean.

    I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: fists.

    I WRITE: crap like this when I'm bored.

    I CONFUSE: even the most basic of things.

    I NEED: to sleep .

    I SHOULD: start studying.

    I START: when I'm really serious

    I FINISH: usually last.

    I LOVE: teasing people

    I REMEMBER: forever, the first crush i ever had.


    link | posted by A3306 at 10:45 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela